Table of Contents
Frequently Asked Questions
Visualization tools and editors
- Analysis and segmentation of 3D object models
- Labeling tools for annotating observations of human activities
- Migration guide to the catkinized version of KnowRob
- Cloud-based KnowRob-as-a-Service applications
- Integration of OWL reasoners via OWLAPI
The articled in this section discuss how different kinds of knowledge can be modeled in the system, what the advantages and drawbacks of the alternatives are, and how the system can reason about these representations.
Representing objects, the environment and other spatial information
Representing and reasoning about actions
- Modeling changing objects and the effects of actions on objects
The following pages have been marked as “deprecated”, i.e. they present possibly outdated information or refer to components that may not available any more. Please use them at your own risk.